MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Contract Manager (m/w/x) to join our talented Legal team.
As a Contract Manager, you will:
- Entail legal assistance in Corporate and Commercial as well as some Executive Assistant duties
- Assist with contract managing (signature run, filing etc)
- Draft reports
- Assist with various documentation
- 1st level respond to client and internal stakeholders inquires and requests
- Manage team calendar, deadlines and follow-up dates
- Manage other duties from time to time as requested
- Have 3+ years of experience in supporting a senior partner in a law firm or a legal team
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) are required, experience with blueprint, jira, and docusign is highly desirable
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Contract Manager with:
- 3 years experience
- Training as ReNo or ReFa or similar
- Fluent English and German
- Experience at a top tier law firm and/or in-house in corporate law
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment and work under pressure, use initiative, manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Comfort and experience working with technology, including internal and external databases, reporting tools and other third party resources
- A collaborative team player spirit
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks