MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Commercial Counsel (m/w/x) to join our talented Legal team.
As a Commercial Counsel, you will:
- General legal support for various business units
- You are the main point of contact for our B2B Sales Team and will negotiate complex contracts with our enterprise customers
- You will draft and review various contracts (e.g. Influencer and marketing agreements, NDAs, Ts and Cs, Term Sheets, Cooperation Agreements etc.)
- Hands-on experience in processing and drafting contracts, especially in the digital environment
- Maintenance and creation of the contract and template database
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Commercial Counsel with:
- A law qualification (European)
- Experience as commercial lawyer in a leading law firm or in-house
- Start-up experience (a big plus)
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.