MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Commercial Planning Data Analyst (m/w/x) to join our talented Commercial team.
As a Commercial Planning Data Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for creating performance reports using e-commerce and financial KPIs
- Lead performance and stock analysis for several product categories
- Support the Commercial Team bringing data-driven insights from your analysis (key Grover KPIs, transactional and customer behaviour data, market research, and others)
- Build and maintain online tools for cross-area coordination (commercial, procurement, operations, growth marketing, business intelligence)
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Commercial Planning Analyst with:
- Ideally, 2 - 3 years of e-commerce experience in a similar analytical role or roles related with pricing, finance, BI, and consulting
- Ability to synthesise a problem, make hypotheses, be efficient with your analytical approach and then concisely present findings and solutions
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Google Workspace
- Capacity to work with big amounts of data and are able to extract data from different sources using SQL. Ability to build reports in data visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI, or similar)
- Deeply data-driven and analytical mindset with knowledge of e-commerce economic units and good understanding of financial KPIs
- Great communication skills, flexible mentality and excitement towards new challenges
- Hands-on and proactive problem-solving skills· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Data analysis languages (R, Python)
- Statistics skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks