MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern (German) (m/w/x) to join our talented Commercial team.
As a Business Development Intern you will:
- Support the process of identifying, planning and executing our retail & partnership strategy, from research and conceptualization to acquisition and GTM strategies.
- Create outstanding partner marketing campaigns online and offline, working closely with our brand teams.
- Drive long-term growth in Grover's value proposition through new national & international partnerships with retailers and brands to differentiate us from the status quo.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to execute lead generating strategies, review data and performance and continuously strive to improve outcomes and future actions.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions.
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities.
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality.
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover.
We are looking for a passionate Business Development Intern with:
- A potential first relevant work experience in marketing or business development.
- A "learning by doing" approach towards personal development and interest to constantly face new challenges.
- An independent but highly cooperative way of working, with a lot of personal responsibility from day one.
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for great storytelling.
- Proven record of your organizational skills and the ability to not lose sight of the essential tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience using Asana (or other project management tools) is a plus.
- Fluent German and English language skills (Spanish is a plus)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.