MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Frontend Test Automation Engineer (m/w/x) to join our talented Engineering team.
As a Frontend Test Automation Engineer, you will:
- Design and implement cross browser automated tests for Web application which can be incorporated into the Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Test planning, user story and release candidate testing
- Contribution in building the test infrastructure
- Establish work flows and test scenarios for enhanced quality and continuous integration
- Perform exploratory and end to end testing
- Interact with product managers and engineers to drive projects to on-time, quality releases
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Frontend Test Automation Engineer with:
- 2- 3 years of experience with open source test hybrid frameworks, Selenium/WebDriver
- Hands on experience with programming knowledge in Java script, Java
- Hands on experience with TestNG or Junit
- Experience with Selenium, TDD / BDD, Cucumber Feature File, or similar tools, jUnit, TestNG
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Docker)
- You will be our Sherlock homes with a passion for test automation
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Mobile application testing
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, RESTful APIs, and microservices.
- Knowledge of Performance/Load testing tools like JMeter or LoadRunner
- Understanding of business processes in E-commerce environments
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks