MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Head of Workplace to join our talented team.
As a Head of Workplace, you will:
- Drive an exceptional workplace experience for employees as Grover is going through a hyper growth phase, doubling the team size from 250+ today to 500+ by the year end
- Own the real estate strategy and operations, taking full responsibility for our physical space and office administration, including communication with landlords and security
- Build and lead the workplace team, providing amazing service and support to our employees, guests, and candidates. The office is our company home and you are the host!
- Facilitate transition into the hybrid culture, helping remote employees stay connected despite operating in a highly distributed setup
- Work closely with People teams to make sure Grover’s office fosters an inspiring and productive culture that the team is proud to call their own
- Oversee a fun but tidy and well organized space - you take pride showcasing the office in its best light.
- Help plan, execute, and engage in Team Events both at the office and virtually - become an active part of our community and look for constant ways to improve all employee's experience at Grover!
- Guarantee compliance with Health and Safety regulations and security standards and adapt employee experience to post-pandemic safety requirements
- Partner with People Operations to support onboarding of new employees (setting up onboarding packages, coordinating deliveries, arranging desks, etc.)
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Head of Workplace with:
- Solid experience in workplace management, hospitality, or similar hands-on, customer facing roles in a dynamic high-growth environment
- Previous experience with vendor negotiation and management in Germany
- C1+ German language skills, as well as fluency in English
- A supportive service mindset and generosity of spirit. Helping others and making people smile brings you joy and satisfaction
- A proactive attitude to get things done. You don’t see problems, just puzzles waiting to be solved
- Capacity to provide structure and organization while multitasking and dynamically prioritizing and reprioritizing to adapt to changing business needs
- A keen eye for detail and high sense for confidentiality
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.