MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Portfolio Management Analyst to join our talented Debt Collections team in Berlin.
As a Portfolio Management Analyst, you will:
- Analyze and reports the most significant Grover’s collection KPIs, including the Fraud patterns as well as the repayment behavior of our subscription customers
- Have the ownership about all the collection reporting across all the markets where Grover is operating
- Be proactive in suggesting and implementing insights in order to improve the collections performances
- Produce Cost Benefits Analysis and Champion Challenger analysis in order to optimize recoveries
- Work closely with Collections, risk management and the fraud department
- Write collections reports with key takeaways on opportunity
- Interact with the Business and Business Intelligence to discuss data gaps and inconsistencies
- Conduct detailed analysis of credit quality across various sectors in different geographies
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Portfolio Management Analyst, with:
- 3+ years of credit and/or collections analysis experience
- Previous experience in consumer finance, preferably in one of Grover reference markets (DE, AT, NL, ES)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to be able to communicate difficult concepts in easy words
- Technical skills with Excel and SQL are a must
- Knowledge of Python/R is a plus
- Knowledge of DBT is a plus
- Team player that is able to increase the performances of all the colleagues working with her/him
- Ability to delivery in a timely manner in a high growth and high pressure environment
- English skills are required, any language skills in German, Spanish, Dutch are a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.