MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for an Inbound Supply Planning Analyst to join our talented Operations team.
As an Inbound Supply Planning Analyst, you will be:
- Collecting and structuring purchase order confirmations, delivery announcements, forecasting deliveries to warehouse, coordinating supplier deliveries / dispatch notice
- In close collaboration and coordination with Procurement team and Stock team
- Analyzing and reporting of supplier’s delivery performance in regards to quality, quantity and delivery date
- Implementing automatized processes for inbound delivery planning
- Transforming delivery announcements into data for Inbound Team
- Developing new processes based on data (e.g. Delivery Schedule, Coordination of deliveries)
- Processing Claim management with suppliers
- Investigating & clarifying delivery discrepancies
- Managing agreed delivery agreements & delivery terms with suppliers to reduce supply chain disruptions
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Inbound Supply Planning Analyst with:
- Strong communication skills to internal stakeholders and external service partners
- Analytical understanding of delivery, logistics and warehousing processes
- Experience in Supplier Management/ Delivery Scheduling/ Inbound Planning
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Process oriented thinking, proactiveness, hands-on mentality, problem solving skills
- Experience in high-growth companies and fast-paced environments
- Experience in creating data-based processes / EDI experience
- Profound MS Office skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.