Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner - USA to join our team.
As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner - USA you will:
- Be one of the first hires in the US and play a key role in market expansion: partnering directly with the newly appointed GM you will build Grover US team from scratch across multiple functions: Business Development, Operations & Supply Chain, Customer Support, Partnerships etc.
- Work with the US GM and the launch team in Berlin to define talent acquisition strategy for the US market and help scale the organization quickly
- Own the full recruitment cycle: sourcing, interviewing, selection and offer processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Source and build talent pipelines making sure that we have highly qualified candidates for critical roles
- Work with a high level of autonomy in partnership with the local leadership team
- Act as a Talent Ambassador, building a compelling employer brand for Grover on the US market, nurture relationships with candidates and help them seamlessly integrate into the Grover team and culture
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Talent Partner - USA with:
- 3+ years in building and scaling teams at high-growth startups and tech companies or an agency
- Hands-on experience with a variety of commercial and business roles at all levels, including specialized and executive positions
- Strong understanding of the US talent market
- Talent partner mindset: you operate as an advisor to hiring managers and senior leaders in the organization, building trust through outstanding performance and a strong sense of what makes the right candidate for each role.
- Exposure to high volume recruitment: you know what it takes to manage multiple roles simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Passion for startups: you are someone who enjoys building teams from the ground up
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset: you are always researching new approaches in Talent Acquisition, when you are not interviewing, you are listening to talent podcasts and reading blogs - learning from and contributing to the talent acquisition community
- Fluency in English