Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a HR Admin Manager / Personalsachbearbeiter to join our talented People Operations team.
As a HR Admin Manager / Personalsachbearbeiter, you will:
Manage global employee contracts and maintain the HR database to ensure flawless accuracy and GDPR compliance in time
Provide excellent onboarding and offboarding experience in regard to all HR administrative topics including communication with authorities
- Support the Team Lead HR Admin for monthly payroll administration (currently for Germany and in the future for other international entities)
- Process and communicate German labour law in order to advise the Team Lead HR Admin on recommended policy updates to ensure proper compliance
- Manage HR related forms, confirmation and certificates with a high level of accuracy
- Maintain the administrational part of work safety and security topics
- Bring a customer-focused approach to your work, helping to unpack an often complicated and overwhelming bureaucracy for a young, multicultural team
Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced environment and the right candidate will excel by bringing the same mindset to HR Administration andshowcasing the impact that HR done right can have on a high growth organization. You will report to the Team Lead HR Administration and will be joining the team as we structure for high growth. This role is foundational to company and team success and the right candidate will have an outsized impact on the organization
Research, recommend, and integrate emerging HR tech solutions to digitize existing processes and workflows
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate HR Admin Manager / Personalsachbearbeiter, with:
Native German (Must!), Fluent English. While our company language is English, this role often requires smooth communication with variousauthorities and local agencies
3+ years of experience in HR Administration with reliable application of German labor law and increasing levels of autonomy and ownership
2+ years of payroll management, ideally in an international environment and cross-country team setup
Ability to keep up with fast scaling international environment without loosing track
Strong academic credentials. The subject matter is irrelevant - we care about demonstrated curiosity, critical thinking, pride of work, and perseverance
Must exercise infallible discretion with confidential, sensitive information - Meticulous attention to detail and time sensitivity is a must
Excellent analytical skills, business judgment, and a capacity for hands on problem-solving to all work streams
Experience with different HR Tools is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.