Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are now looking for a Head of Sustainability to join our team:
As a Head of Sustainability, you will:
- Establish, evaluate and communicate Grover’s business model specific environmental footprint
- Build consumer facing designs and communication on everything related to ESG and sustainability
- Manage cross-company environmental sustainability projects to improve Grover’s environmental footprint
- Actively engage in the ESG/ Circular Economy ecosystem and establish Grover as a key contributor in the market
- Communicate externally and internally Grover’s ESG strategy
- Reporting to the CEO
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Head of Sustainability with:
- 3+ years in a similar role with a proven track record
- Broad and holistic view about environmental impact and footprint (plastic, waste, water consumption, animal preservation, CO2, etc.)
- Experience within the field with similar foundations such as, for instance, the Ellen McArthur Foundation
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher within sustainability or related field
- Native level fluency in English
- International experience a big plus