Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking at expanding our team with people that have a Business Development / Sales mindset. You enjoy building relationships with stakeholders and business partners as well as understanding how to service a business customer’s needs. Your job is to help companies accelerate their growth by equipping them with the necessary tech.
We are looking for a B2B Sales Intern to join our talented B2B Sales team in Berlin/remotely. If you are going to graduate and looking for an internship post studies (3-6 months) with the option to join as a full time employee, you should apply to this opportunity!
As a B2B Sales Intern, you will:
- Build long-term relationships with new and current valuable customers
- Equip them with our tech for their rapid market expansion and provide the best service possible
- Continuously focus on sales process improvement; focus on revenue driving projects and tasks
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to execute lead generating strategies, review data and results and continuously strive to improve outcomes and future actions
- Be responsible for your own pipeline, e.g. building a book of business and creating revenue opportunities with cold and warm leads
- Support our B2B international expansion and adapting strategies that work for the current market
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
- Working in a team and helping the team succeed: you love to celebrate the journey and love diversity and respect as values that get you to enjoy it
- You always give 100%: you love to provide a 7 Star Service & Experience to customers
We are looking for a passionate B2B Sales Intern with:
- A potential first relevant work experience, e.g. in a start-up, retail environment or service industry
- Strong people skills. You like to get on the phone and solve customer problems
- A "Learn by Doing" approach towards personal development and interest to constantly face new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and a very humane approach
- An independent but highly cooperative way of working with a lot of personal responsibility from day one
- Proven record of your organizational skills and the ability to not lose sight of the essential tasks and responsibilities
- A drive to solve problems once you have identified them, you aren't afraid to question the status quo
- Native German and fluent English language skills