Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner - Product to join our team.
As a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner for Product you will:
- Have a unique opportunity to work directly with the Chief Product Officer, helping design scalable processes for talent acquisition for Product roles
- Work with the hiring managers in the Product team to understand the role requirements and craft talent acquisition strategies
- Own the full recruitment cycle: sourcing, interviewing, selection and offer processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Build talent pipelines (social media sourcing, referrals, etc.) making sure that we have highly qualified candidates for critical Product roles
- Act as a Talent Ambassador, building a compelling employer brand for Grover in the Product community, nurture relationships with candidates and help them seamlessly integrate into the Grover team and culture
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Lead Talent Acquisition Partner with:
- 5+ years in building and scaling teams at high-growth startups or a consumer brand
- Hands-on experience with Product roles, including Product Managers, Product Designers and UX/UI.
- Talent partner mindset: you operate as an advisor to hiring managers and senior leaders in the organization, building trust through outstanding performance and a strong sense of what makes the right candidate for each role.
- Passion for Talent Acquisition: you love what you do and feel that finding the best talent is both rewarding and exciting
- Exposure to high volume recruitment: you know what it takes to manage multiple roles simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset: you are always researching new approaches in Talent Acquisition, when you are not interviewing, you are listening to talent podcasts and reading blogs - learning from and contributing to the talent acquisition community
- Fluency in English