Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a CRM Specialist (Lifecycle Marketing, Activation) to join our talented Growth team in Berlin.
As a CRM Specialist you will:
- Manage operational activities of lifecycle marketing campaigns and automations, A/B testing, segmentation and reporting
- Have a strong ability to work in a cross-functional team and influence across the organization at all levels
- Analyse customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing strategies to improve customer engagement & conversion over the customers lifetime
- Ongoing performance optimization for all lifecycle flows across the entire customer journey ranging from Activation, to Upsell, to Reactivation and Winback
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate CRM Specialist, with:
- 4+ years of experience within CRM and Email Marketing. Cross-channel experience is highly desirable.
- Hands-on knowledge of customer lifecycle marketing tools such as Braze
- Preferably, working knowledge of database query languages (e.g. SQL)
- Hands-on knowledge of HTML & CSS is a big advantage
- Good knowledge of email best practices, trends, compliance, and segmentation
- Strong communication ability in both written and spoken English. German language is a plus