Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Growth Analyst to join our talented Growth team.
As a Growth Analyst, you will:
- Be the single point of contact for driving a data-driven approach to optimizing all acquisition and retention campaigns within the Growth team
- Run behavioral and predictive cohort analysis to identify customer behaviors that we need to influence across the entire customer lifecycle
- Daily and weekly monitoring including set up of dashboards to improve the efficiency of our lifecycle campaigns
- Continuous analysis of A/B tests to enable campaign optimization on a regular basis
- Collaborating on advanced segmentation with the BI team to ensure we are effectively maintaining our user properties across the necessary platforms
- Fetch campaign specific data from Redshift Database using ad-hoc sql queries.
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Growth Analyst, with:
- 2-4 years of experience as an analyst in supporting marketing and CRM teams in leveraging behavioral data towards campaign optimization
- Hands on experience with a behavioral intelligence tool such as Amplitude and data visualization tool such as Tableau is highly desirable
- Fluency in SQL is mandatory for this role
- Strong analytical skills, and innate ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. German language is a plus