MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our talented Product team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Shape and execute on the Grover Business vision and product strategy
- Collect stakeholder issues and ideas, then design elegant solutions, and draft clear written hypotheses to address them
- Negotiate priorities, define scope, and estimate timelines with energy and positivity
- Craft clear product plans and review results regularly with engineering and product leadership, as well as internal stakeholders
- Run experiments and constantly work to optimize the Grover Business customer experience
- Be the link between internal stakeholders, customer needs, and ultimately enable what gets shipped to end users
- Develop a deep understanding of: (1) the Grover Business Unit(s) and the phase in the customer journey you are delivering value for; (2) target customer pain points and needs; and (3) design and engineering trade-offs
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager, with:
- 5+ years experience working in product management or a similar profession
- Experience working on retail B2B eCommerce, IT procurement, and/or Mobile Device Management
- Able to handle multiple internal and external stakeholders and competing interests
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Technical understanding needed to work effectively with platform engineers
- Experience running and analyzing AB and multivariate tests
- Exceptional verbal and written word communicator with strong business acumen
It's a plus if you tick one or more of the following:
- Experience defining and maintaining B2B eCommerce APIs
- A strong background in Product Design or Software Engineering