Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
In order to succeed, Grover's product team has to make well informed decisions instead of acting based on internal opinions or personal gut feeling. As a UX Analyst you will be an ambassador of data-informed decision making and our customer's voice helping the product team make better decisions in a user-centric way.
This means gathering and taking into account behavioral data, survey data, customer data, insights from user interviews and usability testings, external research, as well as stakeholder feedback, synthesizing the information and coming up with smart and feasible solutions – always having your eyes fixated on delighting our customers, as well as, pushing for Grover's business goals.
You will report to and be mentored by our UX Research Lead and work closely with other UX Researchers, our Product Designers, Product Managers and our Business Intelligence team. You'll have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills within Grover's product team and are given a chance to specialize towards UX Research, Product Management, Product Design or Business Intelligence based on preference and fit.
As a UX Analyst, you will:
- Support multiple simultaneous projects helping stakeholders and the product team to make informed and therefore better decisions
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to assess the performance of existing product features, touchpoints, pages, or flows, and track the impact of new releases
- Collaborate with UX research in conducting usability studies, user interviews, and design reviews appling insights to recommendations and proposals for creative solutions
- Communicate insights and solution ideas to product managers and product designers helping them to work insights driven, user-centered, and in line with business goals
- Help to develop user stories and hypotheses to test
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to understand stakeholder's needs and create alignment across teams
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate UX Analyst, with:
- an empathic, curious, proactive, and collaborative mindset
- exceptional communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- a highly analytical and data-driven approach combined with a strong interest in consumer research for new technological trends, new business models, and user experiences
- minimum 1 year experience from a junior role / internship(s) in a product department, agency context or academic research environment
- a background in psychology, sociology, consumer research, business analytics, data science, economics, or statistics
It's a plus if you tick one or more of the following:
- in addition to English, have German, Dutch and/or Spanish verbal as well as written language skills
- have experience with and an interest in learning and applying research and design methodology
- have experience with building interactive prototypes in Figma, Framer, Sketch, inVision, etc.
- have experience with analysing survey data, behavioral data and/or web analytics using tools like R, Tableau, Google sheets, Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.
- have experience facilitating workshops and know how to run efficient meetings
- have experience building customer surveys using software such as Typeform, Surveymonkey, Qualtrics, etc.