Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Transportation Manager to join our talented Operations team for our Supply Chain department.
As a Transportation Manager, you will:
Track, check, prioritize and route last mile & return orders
Monitoring the flow of packages
Resolve issues regarding shipped / returned orders
Work closely with Grover’s inbound, stock, outbound team, 3PLs & customs to optimise process and efficiency
Proactively identify and lead process improvement projects to solve complex problems across the network
Control budget of the transportation team
Report to management on activities and issues
Maintain and build up KPI ́s such as carrier performance, on-time delivery/pickup, rejections, cost and compliance
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Transportation Manager, with:
Proven advanced excel/ google sheets and analytical skills
Lean process and process improvement experience
Attention to detail
Logistic process knowledge of e-commerce environment
High school diploma in supply chain, logistics or relative field is a definite plus
Fluent English, Fluent German, Spanish is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.