Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team.
As a Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist you will:
- Work with the hiring managers/ teams in Engineering, Data or Product to understand the role requirements and craft talent acquisition strategies
- Own the full recruitment cycle: sourcing, interviewing, selection and offer processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Build talent pipelines (social media sourcing, referrals, etc.) making sure that we have highly qualified candidates for critical tech roles
- Act as a Talent Ambassador, building a compelling employer brand for Grover in the tech community, nurture relationships with candidates and help them seamlessly integrate into the Grover team and culture
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist with:
- 2+ years in a Tech Talent Acquisition role at a high-growth startup or a consumer brand
- Hands-on experience with a variety of tech roles across international markets: you have hired candidates for Engineering, Data or Product/Design roles. Alternatively, you may have experience from other roles and are interested in continuing your career in Tech
- Passion for Talent Acquisition: you love what you do and feel that finding the best tech talent is both rewarding and exciting
- Exposure to high volume recruitment: you know what it takes to manage multiple roles simultaneously and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset: you are always researching new approaches in Tech Talent Acquisition, when you are not interviewing, you are listening to talent podcasts and reading blogs - learning from and contributing to the talent acquisition community
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.