MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Operations Manager to join our talented Product team in Berlin.
As a Sr. Product Operations Manager, you will:
- Manage Weekly Product Updates and Product All Hands
- Work closely with the Chief Product Officer to optimize product team performance, reporting, and overall communication
- Manage tools such as ProductBoard and Figma and create best practices for using them across the organization
- Holistically look at the product experience and make sure that all of the product-level experimentation and development is tied to company goals and product strategy
- Advise Product Managers to capture, review, and analyze usage information and other key data to better assess impact
- Ensure that process exceptions and showstoppers are addressed to product and engineering leadership and appropriate action is taken with adequate urgency
- Champion design thinking and build trust with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Take a systematic approach to product excellence and coordinate with test engineers (QA) to reduce the likelihood of critical and non-critical bugs making their way to production
- Enable people to continuously work to apply operational discipline and craftsmanship to all cross-functional Working Groups, Squads, and Supporting Service teams
- Clear a path to ensure engineers, designers, customer service, commercial, B2B, category management, finance, data, and risk—are able to work with product managers under the best possible circumstances
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Product Operations Manager, with:
- 5+ years experience working in product management, engineering, people management, business operations, or a similar profession
- Experience working alongside Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and Scrum Masters
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience working with OKRs or similar
- Excellent verbal and written word communication with strong business acumen