MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our talented Product team. You will work on cross-functional projects, from mobile to web applications, with a diverse team of 4 people (1 Product Design Lead, 2 Sr. Product Designers, 1 Product Designer).
The project scope is international as we expand to new countries in 2021!
As a Product Designer you will:
- Craft intuitive, elegant, and shippable product experiences, using Grover's design system and industry best practices
- Produce user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that communicate high-level functionality
- Work with user researchers, product managers, and engineering to test and rapid prototype concepts and ideas across all platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- Help software engineers and product managers define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products
- Export final assets and write implementation details for engineers
- Participate in cross-functional design reviews with the larger team
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate team player with:
- At least 2 years of experience designing products for consumer-focused product companies
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and user experience
- Expert proficiency in Figma or Sketch
- Consistently consider the holistic user experience and potential states (errors, successes, dead-ends) in your work
- Ability to clearly present work, and articulate the rationale for the decisions that led to it.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, whether in one-on-one or group situations
- Begin projects by partnering with user researchers and data scientists to define what qualitative and quantitative data will be important
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from your manager, stakeholders, teams, and the Product Design team (at least once per week for active projects), presentations, and Crits
- A strong understanding of the vision and key objectives for your product area, taking cues from the design manager, as well as product and engineering leads