Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €30 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our talented Product team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Drive the subscription management and loyalty experience for existing customers on Grover.com and the Grover App
- Drive retention by ideating and building new features while building on existing foundations
- Empower our Customer Service team by building time-saving tools and driving CS infrastructure forward
- Collect stakeholder issues and ideas, then design elegant solutions, and draft clear written hypotheses to address them
- Negotiate priorities, define scope, and estimate timelines with energy and positivity
- Craft clear product plans and review results regularly with engineering and product leadership, as well as internal stakeholders
- Run experiments and constantly work to optimize customer lifetime value
- Be the link between internal stakeholders, customer needs, and ultimately enable what gets shipped to end users
- Develop a deep understanding of: (1) the Grover Business Unit(s) and the phase in the customer journey you are delivering value for; (2) target customer pain points and needs; and (3) design and engineering trade-offs
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager, with:
- Multiple years experience working in product management or a similar profession
- Experience working with data and data analytics tools
- Experience working with high volume retail eCommerce
- Technical understanding needed to work effectively with platform engineers
- Able to handle multiple internal and external stakeholders and competing interests
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience running and analyzing AB and multivariate tests
- Excellent verbal and written word communicator with strong business acumen
It's a plus:
- Experience working with event-driven environments and marketing analytics
- Academic background in statistics, design, or software engineering
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.