Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €30 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to join our talented Customer Support team, full-time in Berlin.
As a Customer Support Team Lead, you will:
Manage a group of Customer Support representatives and specialists
Drive quality customer service for their German speaking customers
Define KPIs with a strong focus on quality and efficiency
Create a unique customer experience by proactively contributing through suggestions and implement them independently
Support the team with project coordination and prioritization
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Customer Support Team Lead, with:
2+ years of experience in a team lead / management role within customer support
Experience working with product teams previously and you can easily identify technical issues
Experience and focus on process optimization
Strong communication skills in our company language, English. German (C1,C2) is a big plus!
A proactive attitude and willingness to make customers happy
Patience and a detail-oriented mindset
High adaptability - you are flexible and look forward to new challenges
The ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.