Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €30 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join our talented Customer Support team, full-time in Berlin.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will:
Design, deliver, and maintain innovative quality learning programs and offline resources to develop and support inhouse and outsourced teams. We recruit some great people and we want to nurture and grow this talent.
Ensure our team is equipped to deliver the basics of great Customer Support measured against both KPIs and company values.Conduct training needs-analysis on a regular basis and provide advice on the most appropriate delivery methods of training and course design, where appropriate.
Work closely with the CS leadership team and business stakeholders to support the implementation of new products and tools.
Create and maintain a first rate quality management process with effective feedback to drive agent performance, compliance and customer satisfaction
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Customer Support Analyst, with:
2+ years of customer support experience in a relevant background
Experience and focus on process optimization
Extreme attention to detail
Experience in creating training documentation and delivering training sessions both in person and remotely
The ability to communicate in our company language, English. German (C1,C2) is a big plus!
The ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.