Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Sales Team Lead - Inbound to join our talented B2B team in Berlin.
As a Sales Team Lead - Inbound, you will:
Hire, coach and manage a team of Inbound Sales Managers
Establish trust and build relationships internally and externally
Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
Motivate team members through creative incentives
Regularly report on Team/Individual Results
Ensure compliance with all rules of engagement and sales systems
Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
Maximize inbound opportunity for yourself and for the team, test and trial new ways ofapproaching customers to improve their customer experience
Manage your own book of business and support Sales Managers with their account
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Sales Team Lead - Inbound, with:
- 3+ years in a sales role
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Fluent in German with excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- You are obsessed with making customers happy. You know that the slightest trouble in
getting started with a product can ruin customer happiness
Experience managing and improving Sales KPIs
Nice to Haves:
- B2B sales leadership experience
- Experience selling to the German market
- Experience working at a startup
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.