Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Legal Trainee (Referendar)/ Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter to join our talented Legal team in Berlin.
As a Legal Trainee (Referendar)/ Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter, you will:
Be responsible for handling day-to-day research
Draft memos and contracts for different business units
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Legal Trainee (Referendar)/ Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter, with:
First State Examination/Bar
Fluency in both English and German (Oral and Written)
Previous experience in commercial law
Previous experience working at a start-up or law firm is appreciated
If applied for within the framework of the legal traineeship at the higher regional court (Wahlstation), remuneration is also provided within the framework of a part-time job (genehmigte Nebentätigkeit)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.