Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our talented Brand Marketing team.
As a Brand Manager, you will:
- Effectively manage the team's workflow, which will have you briefing and delegating creative projects to the team, alongside Head Of Brand
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of digital and printed design from conception to delivery of assets
- Distribute relevant resources to the team against conflicting deadlines and potential briefing changes
- Drive, encourage and promote your team, creating a harmonious and collaborative working environment where output is of the highest quality, and the whole team are feeling motivated
- Build and nurture key relationships with other internal teams
- Ensure you’re aligned with the company brand and champion the brand through all output
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Brand Manager with:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (ie at a Startup, Creative Agency or Consumer Brand)
- The ability to communicate over numerous requests from different departments (stakeholders) and structure them
- A belief in the power of using strong branding to connect with customers on both a functional and emotional level
- Experience in people management
- A "get things done" proactive attitude
- A solutions-focused approach to challenges
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.