Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are now looking for an MBA Associate to join our talented Commercial team.
As an MBA Associate for our Commercial team, you will:
- Drive the growth of the commercial team in an innovative company by supporting international expansion through commercial projects while mentoring junior colleagues
- Seek opportunities to develop our approach to all that is commercial related (product offer, price points, bundles, competitive intelligence, multi-channel pricing, promotional strategy, scenario analyses, investment business cases, innovation projects, etc.)
- Develop data-driven strategies to improve key Grover KPIs (Revenue, acquisition rate, retention) through the use of transactional and customer behaviour data as well as market research and testing
- Help in establishing plans that will be presented to the top management on the strategic decisions you make (price targets for your category, marketing strategy, product selection, new releases)
- Work closely with other teams including marketing, sales, BI and product to take initiatives from concept through to implementation
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
- Customer experience: you understand the Consumer Electronics market and have executive presence
We are looking for a passionate MBA Associate for our Commercial team, with:
- MBA Degree, or Master’s in Economics, Mathematics or similar
- Previous experience in an analytical role such as pricing, finance, BI, consulting or similar
- Great communication skills - Fluency in English (German is a plus and other European languages appreciated)
- Ability to synthesize a problem, make hypotheses, be efficient with your analytical approach and then concisely present findings and solutions
- High organizational skills and ability to manage your priorities in a dynamic environment as well as drive projects. You understand and are able to focus on key business levers and drivers of performance
- Quick learning capabilities and a proven track record of problem-solving as an owner, taking on entrepreneurial challenges and simplifying the complex
- A tech-savvy approach and you love consumer electronics!
- Capacity to work with big amounts of data and are able to extract data from different sources using SQL, Python, Scala or R and/or BI tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
*** Please include a cover letter with maximum 200 words ***
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.