Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
Great code quality and excellent QA are part of creating a magic User experience! As we keep growing, we are looking for a QA Engineer to work closely with our Growth squad to automate all UI processes.
You will report to our QA Lead, with a lot of ownership and space to implement your ideas!
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- Design and implement cross-browser automated tests for Web application which can be incorporated into the Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Have ownership on test planning, user story, and release candidate testing
- Contribute to building our long term the test infrastructure
- Establish workflows and test scenarios for enhanced quality and continuous integration
- Perform exploratory and end to end testing
- Interact with product managers and engineers to drive projects to on-time, quality releases
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate QA Engineer with:
- At least 2 years' experience in test automation
- Strong experience with open-source test hybrid frameworks, Selenium/WebDriver
- Hands-on experience with TestNG or Junit
- Experience with Selenium, TDD / BDD, Cucumber Feature File, or similar tools, JUnit, TestNG
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes (e.g.Jenkins, Git, Docker)
- Additionally, knowledge of Mobile application testing and Performance/Load testing tools (JMeter or LoadRunner) would be a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.