MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
Great code quality and excellent QA are part of creating a magic User experience! As we keep growing, we are looking for a Mobile Automation Engineer to work closely with our Growth and Card squad to automate all UI and mobile testing processes.
You will be our very first mobile automation test engineer, with a lot of space for ownership and growth!
As a Mobile QA Engineer, you will:
- Design and perform automated tests for our mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Develop automated test cases covering mobile applications
- Setting up and maintaining mobile device pool
- Test planning, user story, and release candidate testing
- Automation test framework development and enhancement
- Establish workflows and test scenarios for enhanced quality and continuous integration
- Perform exploratory and end to end testing
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Mobile QA Engineer with:
- At least 2 years' experience in mobile testing
- Strong experience with open-source test hybrid frameworks, including Selenium/WebDriver and Appium
- Hands-on experience on XCUI Swift and Xcode
- Hands-on experience on Espresso framework and Android studio/Kotlin
- Experience with testing tools/frameworks like BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Spock, Postman, JUnit, TestNG
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes (e.g.Jenkins, Git, Docker)
- Additionally, knowledge of cross-platform test automation and Performance/Load testing would be appreciated