Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €350 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
Great code quality and excellent QA are part of creating a magic User experience! As we keep growing, we are looking for a Mobile Automation Engineer to work closely with our Growth and Card squad to automate all UI and mobile testing processes.
You will be our very first mobile automation test engineer, with a lot of space for ownership and growth!
As a Mobile QA Engineer, you will:
- Design and perform automated tests for our mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Develop automated test cases covering mobile applications
- Setting up and maintaining mobile device pool
- Test planning, user story, and release candidate testing
- Automation test framework development and enhancement
- Establish workflows and test scenarios for enhanced quality and continuous integration
- Perform exploratory and end to end testing
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Mobile QA Engineer with:
- At least 2 years' experience in mobile testing
- Strong experience with open-source test hybrid frameworks, including Selenium/WebDriver and Appium
- Hands-on experience on XCUI Swift and Xcode
- Hands-on experience on Espresso framework and Android studio/Kotlin
- Experience with testing tools/frameworks like BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Spock, Postman, JUnit, TestNG
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes (e.g.Jenkins, Git, Docker)
- Additionally, knowledge of cross-platform test automation and Performance/Load testing would be appreciated
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.