Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for an Accounting Intern to join our talented Finance team.
As an Accounting Intern, you will:
- Participate in the analysis and coordination of financial, accounting and tax matters
- Collaborate in accounting & controlling functions including: monthly financial statements, incoming payments and invoices and clarification of open invoices
- Be responsible for your own group of suppliers (full ownership of all accounting matters for your selected suppliers)
- Creation of reporting documents with Excel and SAP
- Take part in the Improvements of existing processes
- Support the team with the new SAP electronic invoicing rollout
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Accounting Intern with:
- Fluency in both German (minimum C1) and English (Oral and written)
- Background in economics or similar studies with a focus on accounting, controlling or qualified commercial training
- Good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Analytical mindset, ownership of your work and great communication skills
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Desire to learn, grow and develop across finance functions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.