Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst - B2B to join our talented Operations team.
As a Supply Chain Analyst - B2B you will:
- Be in charge of day-to-day B2B order management (Aging order, SLA, Forecast, Carrier Performance)
- Supervise special orders (bulk, express, etc.)
- Be responsible for reporting on B2B operations for operations and B2B team
- Investigate order issues in coordination with our Customer Service and B2B departments
- Follow up with carrier on investigations and query cases
- Support on new B2B workflows for the warehouse
- Monitor interface between ERP and warehouse management system
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Supply Chain Analyst - B2B with:
- Strong project management skills, you can keep track of multiple projects and cases with ease
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Strong communication skills and proactivity both internally and with customers (Fluent in English and German)
- Profound MS Office knowledge (PIVOT, VLOOKUP)
- Experience working in B2B is a plus
- Enthusiasm for helping and eagerness for improving processes and drive for change (problem solving skills, proactiveness)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.