Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are now looking for a Head of Mobility to build our mobility team - GroverGo.
As a Head of Mobility, you will:
- Build, lead and scale Grover’s eMobility presence
- Scope the market and establish operations
- Build and secure good relationships with partners
- Make sure eMobility succeeds on a subscription basis
- Expand Grover's Mobility assortment and be in charge of the full mobility lifecycle (rental, return, refurbishment, repair)
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Head of Mobility with:
- Background and experience within the (e)Mobility industry
- Experience developing, leading and deploying mobility projects
- Proactive fast mover and self-learner, prepared to maintain oversight and perspective across a spectrum of projects while building Grover's eMobility business unit from scratch
- Demonstrated ability in scaling a team and / or driving national or international projects
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with partners and city managers
- Fluent in English and German
- Above all, a proactive fast mover and self-learner, prepared to maintain oversight and perspective across a spectrum of projects while building Grover's eMobility business unit from scratch. Missing a bullet point or two but know you have what it takes? We want to hear from you
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.