Open to rethinking things at Grover?
Grover is the new choice for renting or financing tech products. We offer a simple, monthly subscription model for the tech you love. We’re the first financing company whose main focus is the circular economy, breaking the barrier between ownership and usage: rethinking things. For a small monthly fee, private customers, as well as businesses, get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price.
We're on a mission to reinvent consumption and to make innovative technology accessible to everyone. As a member of the CE100 group of leading companies in the circular economy worldwide, we’re at the forefront of reducing e-waste and establishing a more sustainable way of using products. To date, we’ve raised over €300 million in equity and debt financing from investors including Samsung, Commerzbank, and Global Founders Capital. LinkedIn ranked Grover as one of the top 10 hottest startups to work for in Germany in 2019 and 2020.
We are looking for a Jr. Pricing Analyst to join our talented Commercial team.
As a Jr. Pricing Analyst, you will:
- Have the opportunity to shape the price model and customer value proposition of an innovative company
- Develop data-driven pricing strategies and optimize current approaches to improve key Grover KPIs (Revenue, acquisition rate, retention) with impactful insights
- Help build the pricing infrastructure at Grover which includes improving and automating current models as well as creating innovating new approaches
- Manage price points across multiple channels
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of pricing initiatives
- You will work closely with other teams including category management, sales, BI and product to take initiatives from concept through to implementation
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Jr. Pricing Analyst with:
- Background in Economics, Business, Mathematics or similar
- A first experience in an analytical role such as pricing, finance, BI, consulting or similar
- Great communication skills - You are fluent in English
- Ability to synthesize a problem, make hypotheses, be efficient with your analytical approach and then concisely present findings and solutions
- High organizational skills and ability to manage your priorities in a dynamic environment as well as drive projects. You understand and are able to focus on key business levers and drivers of performance
- Capacity to work with big amounts of data and are able to extract data from different sources using SQL, Python, Scala or R and/or BI tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 40 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.