Group Nine Media is the parent company of four digital media brands: NowThis, Seeker, The Dodo and Thrillist. Each of these brands maintain a strong voice, tone and differentiated audience. As our Project Manager for Integrated Sales, you will take a leading role in organizing and facilitating the revenue driving efforts for the company. The Project Manager, Integrated Sales will work closely with the internal sales support teams, the central media sales team, and other relevant departments at Group Nine Media. This position reports directly into the Publisher at Group Nine Media.
- Serve as liaison between Publisher and brand specialist within each functional area of sales support/Alchemy as well as work closely with the different teams within the editorial functions and the brand Presidents
- Coordinate and drive communication of key dates, launches, editorial series to sales team
- Help prepare report of weekly updates for specific brand on sales revenue, pipeline, workflows and visibility into upcoming campaigns
- Lead internal efforts for Group Nine with distribution and training of sales and market facing materials
- Work closely with internal teams to develop business objectives across account management, media planning, strategy and creative, ad operations, events and data insights
- Evangelize specific brand within Group Nine sales infrastructure by synthesizing and clearly communicating what the brand stands for
- Share learnings from editorial with the advertising organization
- Communicate best practices in content distribution with media planning and buying
- Work with the Publisher, own brand specific revenue target and know the top line and margin basis of the company
- Be a resource to the sales team for questions that arise on the tactical elements of executing a pitch or campaign for specific brand
- Represent the Publisher in internal meetings as needed and represent the revenue interests of specific brand in that capacity
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Excellent consultation and communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with Group Nine and specific brand executive management
- A desire to live, eat and breathe a digital media brand from all facets and with a focus on advertising and revenue
- A passion for digital media and a deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- 3+ years experience working in media or brand advertising
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment across multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of mobile, social and video rate cards, performance benchmarks, publisher success and examples
- Established relationships with executives within the media industry, and comfortable with shifting priorities needed to bring team closer to achieving business goals
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine is a digital first creative force ranking as the 7th largest digital publisher in the world, but size is not what drives us. We’re driven by telling stories that engage our audiences, that get them talking. So far, so good. We rank as the #1 most engaged digital publisher globally according to Tubular. Our brands know how to tell the stories that resonate with today’s audiences. Our approach is to customize our storytelling to each platform we distribute. That process begins with the right team focused on the right platform. The same holds true for long form programming.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, and much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.