As the Growth Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for helping to develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for Fetch by The Dodo, an initiative between The Dodo and Petplan Pet Insurance. This individual will play a crucial role in helping the company achieve its business goals and objectives. This role will report into the Director, Media and will not have any direct reports.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support in the strategy creation across paid social, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest (experience with TikTok a plus!)
- Manage day-to-day operations and optimizations across the above channels, with support from the Director, Media, in order to achieve business results; you’ll be responsible for hitting CPA and new business goals
- Produce analysis, insights and visibility on performance, in accordance with Revenue team trackers
- Assist in creation of testing roadmap across channels and identification of new platforms
- Assist in the creative briefing process for all paid social assets
- Manage platform pixels, UTM tracking, partner pixel and audience sharing with the internal data and engineering teams
- 2+ years of experience with running paid marketing campaigns in all paid social platforms, with a focus on lowering CPA and increasing LTV
- Experience managing daily and monthly budgets for a product or e-commerce brand
- Experience with performance tracking, measurement, and attribution – ideally across the full marketing funnel
- Analytical and structured thinker who can obtain and evaluate performance data, translating it to actionable learnings for both Brand Marketing and Performance teams
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who wants a hands-on role working across a large scope of paid activities for one of the largest digital brands in the US
Bonus: Experience running display; certifications in GDN, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and other key platforms are a plus
Why Work at Group Nine
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. As part of our larger DE&I strategy, every employee goes through a series of DE&I training. We have incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), with the support of our Head of DE&I and executive sponsors, that host everything from weekly safe space chats to community events.
We have amazing people. We can promise you’ll work alongside some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. Bottom line: we care about each other and we take our values seriously.
We care about you. We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental and vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. We’ve partnered with best-in-class virtual care providers to bring health care, mental health support and meditation to all employees. Additionally, knowing that time away from work is integral to employee well-being, our time off allowances (consisting of vacation, sick, company holidays, volunteer and religious observances), ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a matching 401(k) plan. Depending on the role, options may also be granted.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better once you’re here.
About Group Nine:
Group Nine has the most optimistic, fast moving, deeply connected brands in the categories that matter NOW. As the #1 video publisher on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, June 2020], Group Nine’s brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 80% of Americans in their 20s every month [Nielsen DCR, June 2020]. Audiences spend over 90 million hours a month engaging with our category-defining brands [platform analytics, August 2020] - NowThis, the no. 1 most-watched news and politics brand globally on social [Tubular Labs, May 2020]; The Dodo, the #1 media brand for reach on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, November 2019]; POPSUGAR, the #1 most engaged-with Women’s Lifestyle site in the U.S. [Comscore, February 2020]; Thrillist, the most-trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; and Seeker, the no. 1 science brand on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, April 2020]. Group Nine has been recognized with hundreds of prestigious awards including Edward R. Murrow, James Beard, Cannes Lions, Critic’s Choice, among others.