A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for three years in a row (2021, 2022 & 2023). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
A bit about Analytics team
Analytics team provides analytical support to multiple stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Business development, Ad operations) by developing scalable analytical solutions, identifying problems, coming up with KPIs and monitor those to measure impact/success of product improvements/changes and streamlining processes.
This will be an exciting and challenging role that will enable you to work with large data sets, expose you to cutting edge analytical techniques, work with latest AWS analytics infrastructure (Redshift, s3, Athena, and gain experience in the usage of location data to drive businesses. Working in a dynamic start up environment will give you significant opportunities for growth within the organization.
A successful applicant will be passionate about technology and developing a deep understanding of human behavior in the real world. They would also have excellent communication skills, be able to synthesize and present complex information and be a fast learner.
• Define proper measurable metrics/variables for analysing a business problem and provide actionable
• Own a work stream completely, come up with interesting findings from data on your own
• Frame out various hypotheses to solve root cause analysis problem
• Put tested hypothesis together to present a story/analysis to larger group/stakeholders
• Identify problems within an area and find solutions to it
Technical Skills (Must have)
• 4 year B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related fields
• 4+ to 6+ years of experience in working with data and conducting statistical and/or numerical analysis
• Ability to write SQL code
• Scripting/automation using R/ python
• Strong understanding of statistics
• Hands on experience in data visualization tool like Looker/Tableau/Quicksight
Other Skills (Must have)
• Strong understanding of patterns/trends and draw insights from those
• Ability to tell a good story and support it with numbers and visuals
• Strong hold of handling instances that require root cause analysis/investigatory analysis
• Be willing and able to quickly learn about new businesses, database technologies and analysis techniques
• Go out of your way to help team members enhance technical skills
• Strong oral and written communication
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have)
• Experience working with large datasets
• Experience with AWS analytics infrastructure (Redshift, S3, Athena, Boto3)
• Basic understanding of machine learning concepts
• Experience in geo-spatial analysis with POSTGIS, QGIS
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.