A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
- Be responsible for managing accounts payable day-to-day invoice processing in an accurate and timely manner in according to the company’s policies
- Be responsible for reviewing and approving new vendor setup and ensuring information accuracy and proper coding.
- Need to ensure Tax & other compliances are followed for all AP invoices.
- Be responsible for reviewing the documentation and accurate coding of the transaction to GL accounts
- Be responsible for weekly payment run, and ensure proper steps are taken to address payment due date and aged payables
- Review/supervise credit card reconciliation in Expensify on weekly basis
- Be responsible for timely processing of employee expense reports to ensure compliance of company travel policy, take initiative to improve the efficiency of AP process
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual close process
- Assist with quarterly/annual review and audit activities
- Support the preparation of tax filing and corporate reporting requirements
- Support special projects and process improvement initiatives
- Maintain excellent stakeholder and cross team relationships through effective and timely communication
- Support AP manager and other team members on special projects
- Support in ad-hoc work as required.
- People: highly analytical and inquisitive with a keen attention to detail
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in GT’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Technologically savvy and ability to learn new software quickly
- A Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- B.Com Graduate, MBA degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of financial and operational controls
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, and Word
- Prior experience with Oracle Fusion preferred
- Experience in Expensify a plus
- Open to work in PST timings
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, work under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines
- The ability to thrive in a fast pace-setting
How you can impress us:
- Experience with leading the implementation of a purchase order system
- You're looking for a startup environment - iterating quickly, rolling up your sleeves
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.