A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
The Performance Operations Analyst provides organization-wide support to evaluate and execute on key performance opportunities. The Analyst will partner with internal and external stakeholders to help understand and communicate business challenges and solutions across all revenue streams, GT’s proprietary API, and emerging trends within the digital marketing, other advertising fields, and the broader entertainment industry.
- Serve as a partner to leaders and ICs throughout the organization to evaluate business metrics; gather disparate information, organize thoughts, challenge assumptions, and articulate conclusions for broader consumption
- Consult with Sales, Account Managers, and Revenue Managers to understand client KPIs; recommend campaign optimizations and best practices based on the end goal
- Read and maintain Daily/ Weekly reports to flag any potential concerns within campaign KPIs
- Play a key role in evaluating and implementing business processes that will stress KPI strategy and efficiency
- Cultivate organization-wide relationships through listening, understanding challenges, and providing thoughtful solutions
- Lead and execute occasional unique project opportunities in emerging/innovative areas (e.g. third party measurements, new product launches)
- Analytical: Able to analyze and identify patterns in large/complex data sets
- A Problem Solver: Known for creating solutions and seeing them through to execution
- Curious: Willing to ask questions and challenge assumptions
- Flexible: Can pivot quickly and evaluate scenarios from multiple points of view
- Insightful: Able to seek out information from disparate, seemingly disconnected sources for synthesis into concise conclusions
- A great communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to break technical concepts down into everyday language
- A team player: Able to build internal and external relationships with organizational stakeholders across all levels, backgrounds, and responsibilities
- 2-3 years of work experience in digital media, consulting, strategy, or related field
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred focus of study in Business, Statistics, or related field
- Digital advertising experience
- Technical aptitude: you're not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them
- SQL knowledge (not required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.