A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
- Perform GL month end close procedures related to Revenue, Cost of Revenue, and Accounts Receivables
- Responsible for deferred revenue tracking and revenue recognition process in ERP
- Responsible for sales rebate, sales reserve, and bad debt analysis and journal entries
- Prepare global revenue report for sales commission, for management, and for statutory reporting purposes
- Review revenue contract and prepare summary write-up to discuss with manager for accounting considerations and conclusions
- Responsible for AR subledger review on weekly basis and reconciliation to GL on monthly basis
- Responsible for billing revisions and credit memos reviews and resolve billing issues and coordinate with other departments on timely basis
- Preform detailed billing review, identify billing issues and initiate process improvements
- Assist in managing offshore billing team
- Assist in customer credit check review, new customer creation, and collection process
- Assist in billing system implementation
- Assist with bank compliance reports
- Assist in monthly revenue and gross margin analysis, annual financial audit and bank audit, and other related financial analysis
- Support on ad hoc projects
- Organized and detailed: Ability to prioritize and deliver work timely and accurately
- Analytical: be able to investigate and resolve issues effectively
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A Team Player: take the ownership of assignments, willing to help others to achieve the team goal
- Technical Adept: eager to learn new technologies and able to learn fast.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Ability to multi-task, work under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines
- Able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA desired
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting including 1+ years as a Sr. Accountant or equivalent
- Experience in an audit accounting firm is a plus
- Experience in system implementation is a plus
- Proficient in advanced Excel skills
- Experience in handling large data set and analysis
- Experience in billing and reconciliation
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles (US GAAP)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.