A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
We’re seeking a Platform Specialist with 2-4 years’ experience in Ad Tech / Digital advertising to join our Platform team. Platform Specialist is instrumental in streamlining operations, managing mobile campaigns, and establishing successful and long-lasting relationships with our customer base. A successful candidate will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and have a winning attitude. In this role, you would have quarterly revenue targets - as well as strategic goals while ensuring Groundtruth exceeds the customer’s expectations. Platform Specialist act as the true owner of the customer account and are responsible to achieve results through regular sync-ups, campaign performance analysis, and cross-functional project management. If you’re a passionate mobile technology, and a digital advertising enthusiast with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a great people person, we invite you to talk to us about our Platform Specialist team at GroundTruth.
- Manage a portfolio of self-serve customers by thoroughly understanding their marketing objectives, training them on the Ads Manager platform,identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks, and devise plans or recommendations for success on the platform.
- Develop strategic partnerships with our premium customers to grow their location and mobile marketing business - focusing on the campaign performance and retention, while also being able to cross-sell and upsell to further increase the value we deliver and strengthen the relationship between Groundtruth and the customer
- Be responsible and accountable for all of Groudtruth’s products and capabilities with the customers that constitute your book of business
- Work effectively across organizations to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams, and Executives.
- Meet or exceed targets consistently while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to Groundtruth’s customers
- Maintain regular communication with customers, ensure perfect campaign executions, and provide regular performance reporting and platform support
- Identifying business opportunities and partnerships, growing relationships in-depth and breadth
- Analyzing large data sets and providing insight and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Devise and implement strategies for efficient processes and contribute knowledge to the team.
- Proactively identify ways to test new opportunities on the platform with a thorough deep understanding of GT product stack understanding
- Collaborate with the marketing team to package key campaigns results into case studies, website content, and webinars
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to optimize client and business workflows
- Share best practices both externally and internally to elevate the ability of you and your teammates
- Organized, detail-oriented and adept at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at one time
- Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demand
- A strong communicator, written and oral, and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level
- Able to think strategically, courteously and responds swiftly to customer requests
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly performance expectations
- Able to handle high-stress and high-volume workloads.
- Technically competent (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Motivated, goal orientated, and persistent, open to learning new skills and software
- Responsible and responsive: can work with minimal direction
- Dynamic, problem-solving, and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to strategically identify and build relationships with appropriate partners
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field and/or equivalent in education and experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a digital media, performance marketing agency, social agency, account management, or media sales role
- 2+ years of relevant experience operating technical platforms like Twitter, Facebook, AdWords, DSPs, etc.
- Mobile advertising knowledge required.
- A passion for technology and deep understanding of the mobile space across search, social, advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals
- Proficiency in Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Zendesk and Salesforce
- Technical aptitude: you're not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them
- Proven experience working across internal teams and external organizations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.