A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and have been ranked one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row (2021 & 2022). Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
- Assist developers with creating/deploying new stacks and services
- Manage user access to services/systems via tools such as AWS IAM and saltstack
- Participate in on-call rotation to handle critical and/or service-impacting issues
- Work on projects to improve tooling and efficiency
- A team player
- An independent worker
- Security focused - looking towards best practices such as the principle of least privilege in all tasks
- A believer in documentation
- A strong communicator, both formally and informally
- At least 6 years of experience working with multiple AWS technologies
- At least 7 years of experience working for a geographically distributed company
- At least 5 yrs of work experience as a production and/or infrastructure engineer
- Experience in both security and ITGC audits
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Bash, Go or Perl
- Proficiency with Github, AWS CLI, and troubleshooting web services and distributed systems
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.