Gro Intelligence is tackling two of the biggest problems facing the world today: food security and climate change. We understand and quantify the complex interplay between food, weather, trade, agriculture, and macroeconomic conditions in a world upended by climate change, a growing population, and more. The team at Gro has built a platform that allows businesses, non-profits, and governments to better plan for and adapt to these changes. With offices in Nairobi, New York, and Singapore Gro has the financial backing of prominent investors such as TPG Growth, Intel Capital, Data Collective, and GGV. Gro is a diverse, intellectually curious team of technologists, scientists, and business professionals united by a shared commitment to build AI that addresses agriculture, food, and our climate on the most fundamental level.
Gro is looking for a recruiter to join our growing team and help scale our organization. We are entering a phase of growth in which our headcount will increase dramatically. This role represents a chance to recruit for a range of interesting roles - from meteorologist to data scientist to software engineer. You’ll work with a wide variety of candidates and take all aspects of your recruitment skills to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Act as an effective partner to hiring managers; help accurately define the role we are looking to fill and then design an interview process which will lead to the right hire in a timely and efficient manner
- Guide candidates from start to offer with a consistent and high-touch approach; screening, scheduling, closing
- Design and execute sourcing strategies incorporating a range of active and passive candidate attraction methods which maximize the quality & diversity of candidates
- Consistently provide an above-and-beyond candidate experience while maintaining an exceptionally high calibre of candidate
What we’re looking for
- 2-5 years experience in either sourcing or full-cycle recruitment, ideally recruiting primarily for technical talent
- Experience finding candidates with a variety of sourcing methods
- Drive and determination to find the right candidates
- Experience with any modern ATS (Greenhouse preferred)
Gro was founded in 2014 and currently has offices in Nairobi, New York, and Singapore. The company was built on diversity and the knowledge that artificial intelligence is only as good as the human intelligence behind it. Gro’s team represents the world it is modeling. At the company, we speak more than 27 languages and we comprise a wide range of experts, from agronomists and crop scientists, to mathematicians, engineers, data scientists, market research analysts, designers, historians, and philosophers. Our culture fosters collaboration between people of extremely different backgrounds that allows us to accomplish things that would otherwise seem impossible.
Gro Intelligence is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.