At Gremlin, our mission is to enable every company to build more reliable software. We dedicate ourselves to building the tools, processes, and reliability signals that allow engineering teams to work proactively, fortifying the digital infrastructure that drives the world forward.
We work with enterprises like Target, Twilio and JP Morgan Chase that are building complex, distributed SaaS applications whose success depends on uptime.
If paving a new path forward at the leading edge of technology sounds exciting to you, we should talk.
About the Role of Senior Product Marketing Manager
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will own the messaging, positioning, and growth strategy for Gremlin’s new Reliability Management Platform. Go-to-market focused, this role will drive awareness and adoption of Gremlin’s unique and differentiated product through the customer journey. This role is one of our chief storytellers, helping us get our message out to enterprise engineering teams around the world.
You have strong verbal and written communication skills and have a knack for articulating complex technical concepts into tangible stories that resonate with a technical end user as well as their leadership. You’re keen to attract the right audience, challenge assumptions, and iterate frequently based on data-driven insights. You’ve developed, executed, and measured end-to-end marketing campaigns. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with other areas of the company to develop and implement marketing strategies, content, and programs that increase awareness and adoption of Gremlin while advocating the practices of reliability.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Act as storyteller for Gremlin’s products through the lens of our customers, developing and leveraging high impact and differentiated solution positioning and messaging.
- Produce a range of content to fuel top, middle, and bottom of the funnel marketing activities, from partnering with the demand gen team to develop messaging for digital ads and email campaigns to creating thought provoking white papers and webinars.
- Understand buyer's journey for key audiences and map high impact content and messaging appropriately at each stage.
- Work alongside product SMEs to develop and deliver high-impact repeatable sales tools such as collateral, case studies, presentations, competitive positioning, training, sales collateral, etc.
- Understand and address any barriers to consumption of Gremlin’s products
We'll expect you to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Marketing or similar role, ideally in a fast growing SaaS startup targeted at enterprise IT engineering, operations, SRE or DevOps teams
- Track record of effectively partnering with multiple stakeholders, especially product management, engineering, sales, and demand generation teams.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in publications, our blog, on our website, in sales presentations and at events that we host
- Deep analytical skills, equally comfortable pulling out qualitative insights from customer interviews, digging into keyword research, or diving into quantitative marketing metrics
- Comfortable and excited to work in a fast-paced, fully remote team–with opportunities to meet face to face regularly
- You are a pragmatic and practical self-starter; an outcomes-oriented person who can juggle multiple work-streams, loves to problem-solve and can efficiently drive a collaborative process
- You thrive on challenge, and take pride in being an excellent teammate
*The role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits.
**If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Gremlin is a team of industry veterans and people eager to learn from one another. We set the standard for reliability and equip leading organizations with the mindset and expertise needed to drive reliability improvements that move the world forward. We’re backed by top-tier investors Index Ventures, Amplify Partners, and Redpoint Ventures. Our customers love us, and we’re thrilled to be a partner in their success.
What Do We Care About:
- We Care about our People
People are our critical differentiators. The company strives to treat our people with respect, empathy, and dignity. We expect that our people will treat each other similarly. In both cases, we will assume good intent. All are welcome at Gremlin. We know our differences make us stronger and that our best ideas and contributions can come from anyone at any level.
- We Care about Collaboration
Gremlin is strongest when we come together as one team with shared goals. Be the glue, not the glitter. But as a remote company, teamwork and collaboration won’t happen by accident. We approach every challenge as a shared challenge. We rely on each other for diverse perspectives and creative ideas. We celebrate our wins as a team.
- We Care about Results
Be high productivity, low drama. Results matter. To keep our pace, everyone owns the outcomes of their actions and takes action when needed. We reward speed over perfection. We empower each other to iterate and experiment.You are welcome at Gremlin for who you are. The more voices and ideas we have represented in our business, the more we will all flourish, contribute, and build a more reliable internet. Gremlin is a place where everyone can grow and is encouraged. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to come into work everyday. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep building a more reliable internet by building and designing tools used by the best companies in the world.
You are welcome at Gremlin for who you are. The more voices and ideas we have represented in our business, the more we will all flourish, contribute, and build a more reliable internet. Gremlin is a place where everyone can grow and is encouraged. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to come into work everyday. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep building a more reliable internet by building and designing tools used by the best companies in the world.
Visit our website to learn more - https://www.gremlin.com/press/about/?ref=nav