Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company develops and manufactures Greenworks vehicles for the OPE (Outdoor Power Equipment) market. With products ranging from commercial riding and standing mowers to residential riding mowers to ORV (Off-Road Vehicles), and mobile charging trailers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
The primary job functions of the Test Engineering Manager are to manage test personnel and to create and implement testing protocols. Reliability testing on the vehicle assembly level is the main goal of the test department at Greenworks. Outdoor field and track testing are the main modes of testing required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement testing protocols following industry and internal standards.
- Work closely with vehicle team to ensure testing requirements are met.
- Procure and manage testing device inventory.
- Create and execute reliability testing plan and program.
- Collect data in the field with Technicians to get real word duty cycles.
- Manage testing data in an orderly and intuitive manner.
- Analyze, interpret and present test data in report format for use by other departments.
- Help coordinate demos and training activities held at the Commercial Customer Excellence Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of management or supervisor experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving capability with demonstrated leadership.
- Strong organization skills.
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Experience with data acquisition and analysis.
- CAN bus experience preferred.
- Experience with Lithium-Ion Batteries is a plus.
- Experience in the Outdoor Power Equipment industry or Powersports industry.
- 4 year engineering degree from ABET accredited university or equivalent.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Assistance with fertility treatment and adoption
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.