Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power equipment (OPE) for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company develops and manufactures Greenworks vehicles products ranging from commercial and residential riding mowers to off-road vehicles—side-by-sides and utility vehicles. Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
The Production & Material Planner will be responsible for creating and implementing MPS and a daily production plan to ensure efficient operations and production goals. This role will be responsible for material planning, ordering and will work closely with suppliers both locally and internationally to ensure all components will be in stock for production at the facility. This role will record and monitor daily output of the production team and will measure it against the manufacturing plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Create daily production schedules.
- Ensure that all relevant staff members receive the production schedule.
- Check the quality of products to ensure that they meet client expectations.
- Ensure that the quantity and specifications of products are correct.
- Record production progress daily.
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders to acquire materials from suppliers.
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Perform all other duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- A degree in business management or a related field.
- Prior experience in manufacturing, supply chain management or a related field.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Include Excel, PPT, etc)
- Strong problem-solving mentality.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member.
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.