Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We are looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
Hours: Mon-Thur 6 pm - 4:30 am
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Computer Experience: SAP/ERP preferred, Teams, Outlook email
- Verification Process:
- Review Order Details
- Confirming Item Number on Outbound Deliver Order (ODO)
- Product verification/ Model number
- Printing Labels
- Labeling containers in preparation for shipment
- Preparing product for shipment
- Occasionally loading outbound trucks
- Hazmat/IATA – trained on proper procedures of handling hazmat merchandise for global shipping
- Problem resolution
- Escalate compliance concerns to supervisor and management
- Proper Inventory of orders to customers and businesses
- Unloading of truck by hand and pallet jacks
- Partner with Quality to return product to inventory or customer refund
- Other Responsibilities
- Dispensing of trash
- Cleaning isles of debris
- Cleaning trailer/containers, free of debris
- Stacking/unstacking pallets to avoid trip hazards
Required Skills and Experience:
- Basic Math
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to read and comprehend SOP / Instructions for stacking pallets correctly
- Ability to use a manual or motorized pallet jack
- Ability to lift 5- 50lbs or team lift 50+lbs throughout shift
- Ability to squat, bend, stoop, turn, twist, forward, backward, side to side motion throughout shift.
- Knowledge of operating Wrap Machine (preferred)
- Ability to successfully complete and pass all pre-employment screening and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of use of various tracking programs (SAP) & Basic office equipment (copier, printers, fax, etc.)
- 1 year of computer experience
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Assistance with fertility treatment and adoption
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.