Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, vehicles, and more! Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
The Material Handler – Picker primary responsibilities is to operate a Powered Industrial Truck while identifying product request supplied on a computerized handheld scanner. Once identified scan, label, and deliver product to processing area for proper shipment.
Schedule: Mon-Thursday 6:00 pm - 4:30 am
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locating merchandise to fulfill customer orders.
- Labeling specific inventory types for adequate stock levels to be maintained
- Following proper loading and safety procedures at all times
- Putting deliveries/product in appropriate staging areas for processing and shipment
- Participation in periodic inventory audits
- Powered Industrial Truck training and operations by regulated guidelines.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices, the cleanliness of aisles by removing any debris.
- Shrink wrap products to pallets, and pack warehouse orders as necessary.
- Operate scanners to ensure that the proper order is picked, and inventory is managed accurately.
- Maintain cleanliness of the distribution center to ensure safety standards and guidelines by policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills, including both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft programs
- Forklift/pallet jack operation.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Understanding of OSHA safety rules
- Powered Industrial Truck – Forklift experience (1-2 Years)
- Ability to operate computerized equipment.
- Works near moving mechanical machines and is regularly exposed to vibration and moderate to high noise levels.
- Congested and high traffic areas, slippery floors, working alongside forklifts, single pallet jacks, electric walk behind jacks and hand carts.
- Walking and working on concrete flooring
- High places as necessary.
- Lift and move a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance, team lift heavier items.
- Stand, walk, and bend for extended periods of time, full range of motion.
- Squat, stoop, or kneel when needed throughout 10 -12-hour shift.
- Wear appropriate safety and personal protective equipment according to the function being performed.
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.