Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
The E-Commerce Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the ecommerce business for his/her assigned accounts. You must possess and display a positive tone with relentless passion for the business operating with a General Manager’s mindset. You will have a key leadership role, implement strategies, and goals to ensure the attainment of the ecommerce and company financial goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies, programs and plans for existing and potential customers. Includes but not limited to assisting in the development of annual business plans and monitoring goals, conducting monthly reviews and leading action item efforts.
- Drive the teams to achieve all ecommerce financial goals. Will have P&L responsibility for annual web sales targets and profitability across a wide digital customer base.
- Will define, identify, and implement customer acquisition strategies.
- Must be both analytical and strategic and embrace the challenge of dramatically increasing ecommerce environment.
- Oversees the day-to-day ecommerce operations, merchandising execution, and maintenance. Help drive the social web marketing strategy as it relates to customer acquisition.
- Analyze and assess the effectiveness of all existing ecommerce operations and current needs based on new technology and market competition. Evaluate market share and competition.
- Ensure the entire web process exceeds expectations from how the brand is perceived to product availability, quality and order processing timeliness.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in marketing, finance, product, engineering, supply chain, and customer service to ensure the best possible customer experience is achieved.
- Provide on-going strategic insights and thought leadership based on industry, customer, shopper and marketplace trends to support category strategy.
- Provide inspiration, guidance, management and resource planning for the extended teams. Be the leader within the company for E-Commerce initiatives.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- Minimum 3 years of ecommerce sales experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate successful track record in ecommerce sales growth.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving abilities, to assist in meeting company and team goals.
- Motivated self-starter with high energy level, a passion for ecommerce, and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve goals and objectives.
- Experience with partner retail sites preferred (examples: LowesLink, Vendor Central, 1WorldSync)
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical tools -- including site analytics, email measurement, display measurement, and Excel.
- Extremely organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once, meeting tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the products in our industry as it relates to electric power equipment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.