Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We’re looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) will create and develop relationships with Independent Dealers and large end users such as municipalities, educational facilities, hospitality, etc. with the purpose of selling Greenworks Professional Outdoor Power Equipment and raising brand awareness within the commercial OPE segment. This Manager will work closely with both the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) by developing opportunities to pursue new relationships to establish new commercial sales to expand our professional dealer base. The Territory Sales Manager will play a key role in the growth, development, and sales of our Brand within the independent dealer channel.
The successful candidate will have strong industry knowledge of the professional handheld and wheeled outdoor power equipment business. Candidate should have good understanding the channels listed within the job requirements and the necessary sales skills to be successful within these customer bases. Candidate should have experience understanding the independent servicing dealer and their role within the channel.
The ability to work independently and maintain relationships with business stakeholders will be critical to the success of this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of this business segment and the achievement of assigned goals and objectives.
- Ownership of company issued demo equipment.
- Perform product training to Distributor Staff and Key Dealer personnel
- Prospecting, lead generation, and acquisition of new accounts for Greenworks’ distribution within these business areas.
- Lead role within tradeshows and key marketing events within the channel.
- Develop new product launch initiatives within assigned geography.
- Work cross functional with other departments such as Marketing, Product Management, and Field Sales Personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Customer-centric attitude with the ability to deal with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence senior level management and key business stakeholders.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- 5+ years of experience working within an OPE or OPE Parts Manufacturer.
- 5+ years of field sales experience within an OPE or OPE Parts Manufacturer.
- Bilingual Preferred: English/ Spanish
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Assistance with fertility treatment and adoption
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation time
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.